DMS5.0 server software provides full functions to manage up to 300 vehicles to a single Windows-based device.
1) Live Tracking Map
- Always know where your vehicles are, no calling around to drivers.
2) Daily Route History
- Watch where a vehicle travelled from startup to shutdown.
- Route history visualizes daily activity such as over-speeding, unauthorized stops, unproductive travel or engine use.
3) Event Preview Playback
- Playback streamed event snapshot video using advanced technology that reduces the amount of data needed to send, meaning a 10-second clip can be transferred in under 350kb.
4) On-Demand HD Video Playback
- Instant request full HD footage and playback an incident video on the web. And then you can save an MP4 copy to your PC or smartphone.
5) Live Commands
- Download / upload configuration
- Download the system log file.
- Initiate an event from server.
- New Firmware file upload. - Device reboot.
- Remote G-sensor calibration.
- Format the SD card or SSD/HDD drive.
- Creates a virtual barrier on a map. For fleet vehicle management, it's important to know the moment a truck enters or exits a location.
7) Monthly Report
- Monthly Reports have the unique ability to turn data into useful and actionable information. You know more than just where vehicles were.
8) Daily Safety Report
- Daily Report enables you to view your driver details on one sheet. It helps to improve vehicle fuel efficiency and safety by analyzing the driving behavior.